Tuesday, March 28, 2006

EP FAQ

'Cause you asked.

What does "EP" mean?
EP is the original name given to a single with more than 2 songs. Wikipedia has a great page on it here.


When are you recording? You keep giving us different dates..
We are confirmed for the day/evening of Saturday April 8th.


When will the EP be available?
I'm expecting to announce that close to the date.


How can I get one?
I will be selling them on the site by Paypal and through a few other online retailers. I will announce this in April.


How much will they be?
It depends on where you purchase them from, but I plan to offer them on my site for a low price with very competitive shipping prices. I will announce this in April.


What songs are on it and can I download them?
The track names are Hiding, Bright, Find the Light and Break Your Heart. 30 second clips will be available on the site for download around mid-April.


Is it costing you a lot to make?
Well after the recording and mixing costs, there are printing and duplication costs. It is a fair amount of money, which is why I am selling the EP rather than giving it out to friends.


Will the new tracks go up on your MySpace?
I think so. I'll also link there with how to purchase the EP.


xxx

--Kat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be purchasing. You know I will!

Good luck for Saturday, mate :)

Elliot.