Saturday, August 11, 2007

OM07 - A New Hope

A New Hope:

A New Hope
(Link will pop)



Here is the Star Wars Country song. It's funny, really, a bit silly. But I enjoyed experimenting and writing this style, it was a challenge.

I've spent WEEKS trying to fix all this sound gear, and I'm finally set up properly, but with a loan Audix mic as I'm waiting on a phantom power supply for my AKG. This is more of a test run, unfortunately, as I'm still working on the levels and the vocals are quite low. To be honest, I don't actually know how the levels really are! I've had it playing back through the Mixcraft setup. Anyhoo, this is all done and dusted 11/08/07 (that's in NZ order, folks), copyright Kat McKenzie 2007.

Also available on MySpace tomorrow, and a new recording will be available at some point! I'm taking suggestions for week 8's tune (as well as going through your emails/comments, and will be re-recording Weeks #4 and #6 Monday/Tuesday.


xx

Kat

No comments: