Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Okay! two things. Or three.

::One:: The project is going well so far, and I'm excited about re-recording some of the older songs that didn't come out so well. A New Hope sounds the best so far, but I still have serious tweaking to do.

::Two:: I'd love you to suggest covers I can record for you. Any style, any song, I'll give it a go. I'll change it up a little, as best I can. I already have some fun ones I've been working on.

::Three:: Either comment on this post with your email address if you're a fan, or email katmckenzie@gmail.com and let me know. I did have an email database, but I've lost track of most of it, and I'd like to send out emails when Operation Melody tracks are up, or new developments occur, or gigs are happening. So if you're in, let me know!


xxx

Kat

(Oh and OM Week 8 post is up tomo, hopefully have it up by the weekend.. because of the delays I haven't been able to have stuff up on Fridays like before, I need to get back into that routine soon.)

No comments: