Monday, November 21, 2005

EP schm-EP

So I'm having trouble choosing 4 songs for the EP. I deliberately only want 4 as I want it to be short enough for a listening session that doesn't take up too much time, but it shows off what I can do.

Unfortunately, I really want Believe in Me on there. It really is my best song. And the recording of it I have (be it 5+ years old) is pretty damn good.


So I've whittled it down to:

Believe in Me
Break Your Heart
Bright
Only One
Up for Air
Hiding
Mess of Me
The Middle
21
Say Something



Now you haven't heard most of these songs. Hell, they're a weird bunch. But I think they're the best. If any of you have heard some of my other songs and think one of them really needs to be on it, speak up now. I'm going to keep working on these and get it down to the best selection.

Oh and after I've done that, I'm going to work on a few gig setlists. Then I will find gigs. I will have CDs and business cards to hand out on New Year's Eve, etc. And I've already got a MySpace! what more do I need? ;)

No comments: