Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Creative juices are flowing

Still having trouble with a few pieces but I'm working hard. Current projects:

- Vocals on a hard house track for a DJ duo from Auckland. Singing at their NYE gig most likely, but things are still being confirmed.

- Trying to work out which songs I am going to record for an EP. This is currently on hold, however, as I have decided to record what I can in my own studio before I think about recording elsewhere. I have to decide on the tracks (I'm thinking 4) and record vocal/piano tracks. I'll probably add guitar myself, but it'll be the new year before I can get all backing vocals (myself and a good friend/artist - my other backing vocalist) down and everything as good as I can get it.

Then I'll probably be so frustrated with it, I'll go to a studio. ;)


Hope you're all well, I'll keep you updated.

No comments: