Friday, April 20, 2012

March Playlist

Wow I'm hopeless! This went on my other blog, but I forgot to put it here.  A mix of workout and home tunes.

Noah & the Whale - Hold My Hand As I'm Lowered
Charlotte Martin - Cloudbusting
Carrie Underwood - Crazy Dreams
Michelle Branch - Everything Comes & Goes
The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
Birdy - Fire and Rain
Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There
Taylor Swift - Mean
Flo Rida feat. Sia - Wild Ones
PJ Harvey - Good Fortune
Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song
The Civil Wars feat. Taylor Swift - Safe & Sound
Sarah Blasko - Don't U Eva
Demi Lovato - Lightweight
Scissor Sisters - Invisible Light


No gigs coming up at present but I am writing, so it won't be far away... and obviously April playlist to follow this week!

xx
Kat

No comments: